General Web Design & Development
- Blogging Websites
- Business Websites
- Product Landing page Websites
- Member Websites
- Social Media Websites
- Non-profit Websites
- Ecommerce Websites
- Photography Websites
We believe this is the most important part of the entire process. We pride ourselves in great communication with all projects. Calls and emails are returned immediately. Changes are applied promptly. There is nothing worst than a web designer that will complete a project but is not there to make further changes. I believe that all my projects are forever changing and are never completely finished. Sites like to evolve and grow.
Here are the best ways to communicate with us for an instant reply. Once you become a Complete Web client, you will be provided a personal email contact.
- For Skype Instant Message: completewebco
- By Telephone: 508-221-3334
Site Building Process
- Client Input – We ask the right questions to better understand the client’s needs. This is the most important step of the creative process. We learn and better understand the exact goal and reason for having a website. We learn the style preference, colors, who will be visiting your site… This saves time and money.
- Sharing Ideas – After we explain what we understand you need, we then give our 2 cents on how you can achieve this goal. We will explain the type of website you need and what will need to be done to create this amazing website. Our proposal to you is then created with various options.
- Blast Off! The Building Begins – We now put together all information to create a number of samples homepage layouts for website direction. The client has the ability to choose features from each example to put together your perfect website. Once we get a great layout we apply the client’s content in a user friendly way. In the days to follow we adjust every little detail to perfection. The project is never complete until the client is fully happy.